How to use Adobe Fonts?
Our fonts are Adobe fonts, where can I add these to the theme?
To use Adobe fonts:
1. Download and install the Custom Typekit Fonts plugin
2. Connect this plugin to your Adobe account
3. Go to TheGem -> Self-Hosted Fonts
4. In the "Font name" type in the name of the font you wish to connect to Theme Options (please do not upload any font files, just specify the font name)
5. Save and go to Theme Options -> Typography. Now, the Adobe font you have connected will appear as the first font in the font list